Universal Declaration of Human Rights
The right to freedom of opinion and expression
- Everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference.
- Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice.
- The exercise of the rights provided for in paragraph 2 of this article carries with it special duties and responsibilities. It may therefore be subject to certain restrictions, but these shall only be such as are provided by law and are necessary:
a. For respect of the rights or reputations of others;
b. For the protection of national security or of public order, or of public health or morals.
- Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.
- Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.
It is our hope that someday we can live in a world where everything is in dialogue.
Lolan T. Royal
Everyone gets caught up in the “rat-race” of life. Keeping busy and jaded temporarily distracts us from our own feelings that are liable to appear or reappear later.
I capture the essence of inner thought through recording, a “self-portrait of words”. There is no editing, no correcting, no censoring of thought, only reflections of freedom without judgement. Inspiring, insightful, provocative with just the right amount of wrong, these recordings are my words.
Words evoke moods.
Nineteen connects feeling to physical.
A visual expression.
What’s your Story?
Choose your own dialogue with the Alphabet. Your story. Your view. Your right.
Nothing is sexier than a confidence that stands behind an attitude.
Looking Glass focuses on two perspectives: to give strength or to gain strength.
A provocateur line, nineteen fuels ideas, gets people thinking and challenges perception. The collection might just become the most covetable accessory ever because it’s built on personal thought. Sometimes inspiring, sometimes not, sometimes surprisingly familiar.
We create the conversation.
Welcome to a whole new way to smolder.